My Town @ Christmas

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

My Town @ Christmas

Post by Ken Ramos »

To all of our members of photomacrography.net & amateurmicroscopy.net, I would like to wish you all the best this joyous holiday season. May your lenses be always sharp and your every post a great sucess. :D
Rutherford County Courthouse
"Where there is justice for all." When you look inside, that is all you see, "just us!" :lol:
The last person leaving Rutherfordton, please turn off the Christmas lights. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Nice cards Ken and looks like a nice place to live. Is that the building you work in?
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Sue asked:
Is that the building you work in?
Well, er..I hope I never have to. The jail is across the street. That's the county courthouse. :lol:
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

Erland

Post by Erland »

Have a good holiday too Ken. For me a week off work is indeed welcomed.
I gave myself a big present this year, as I was offered about 7 kilograms of used books on dragonflies (mostly in german language). Now I have stuff to read for the next 20 years, and it is not because I am very slow at reading german text :lol:

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Books are a precious gift Erland. Enjoy them and your week off too. I also am off work for a week. Happy Holidays Erland! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Kens Microscopy