Sorry folks

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

nzmacro
Site Admin

Sorry folks

Post by nzmacro »

Been off busy for awhile as Tom knows with my mother in law. It was hard and it was painful, but now shes at peace. As I always said to Jan, the closest thing to a mother I've ever had.

Tom, you have been a champion and a true friend through this as always M8t, so a huge thanks from the 3 of us.

Anyway, its time to get back on track, lost a couple of months and need to catch up.........how :wink:

All the best folks, be at peace Dawn.

Danny.

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

A big "You're welcome", mate :!: :D

I've prayed for you and your mob every day. Hugs and all to Jan and Rachel and to you, too, mate. :D

Your friend as always and always will be, :D
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

Post by Guest »

Sorry to read the bad news, Danny, m8t. Been wondering what had kept you away. My thoughts are with you and your family in your grief.

Best wishes,
Paul

gpmatthews

Post by gpmatthews »

Danny, sorry to hear your news.

Sherlock Holmes was supposed to have said that work is the best antidote to sorrow, so keep yourself occupied and we'll truly appreciate the photos to come...

All the best
Graham

Mike

Post by Mike »

Danny,

Sorry to hear of your loss, and hope you and yours will have less sorrow and pain each day. You will never forget, but the pain will leave.

All the best,

Mike

Kenv

Post by Kenv »

Condolences Danny and good to see you back.
Kenv
Ken

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

I too would like to pass on my condolences Danny. I personally have not lost someone close, with the exception of a shipmate or two, so I know only a little of how it feels. All the best to you and yours Danny and good to have you back.
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

piotr

Post by piotr »

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest sympathy, Danny.
Best wishes to you and your family.
Piotr

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Danny, you've been through a stressful experience, but as a family you can pull through together! Hang in there. And remember that you're always among friends here.
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

Sven Bernert

Post by Sven Bernert »

Sorry to hear about your loss, Danny. You’re in my prayers my friend, always! Time will take away pain and sadness and only the good memories remain.

All the best to you my friend and to Jan too.
Sven

nephiliim

Post by nephiliim »

You have my deepest sympathy Danny. I would like to wish you and your family a lot of strength to get through this together.

All the best,

Tom
Sometimes smaller is better!
*nodge nodge :D*

Comments and advice always welcome
My little website

mstolting

Post by mstolting »

Danny, I just noticed this thread right after I pm'd you. I am very sorry that you've lost someone you loved. Unfortunately, as the years slip by, more of our friends and loved ones leave us. We can only hope their trip is one that sets them free and puts them in a better place. Again, my sympathy to you and yours at this most difficult time.
Mike
Michael

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Thanks folks. We really appreciate it and we are all at terms with it. It was not unexpected and at the end it was peaceful.

Onward to the future and life. I'll post as often as I can. Still settling a few things here, but it will get back to normal. Thanks all, you are a great bunch of macro/microholics :D

Danny.