New member from Southern Illinois.

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

rdegro

New member from Southern Illinois.

Post by rdegro »

My user name is rdegro but I go by Rene on a forum.

I'm a retired Engineer and have been into photography for a good many years. I teach Photography at the local college extension center. I'm planning on adding a "Photoshop Elements 3 for Digital Photographers" class in the coming Spring semester. I also take Drag Racing photographs at the local dragstrip, this photography supports my hobby which is largely close-up and macro. My son and I also campaign a '67 Camaro Super Pro car which is my second hobby.

Hopefully I can contribute worthwhile material to this forum.

:D
Rene

To be heard you must be seen.

nephiliim

Post by nephiliim »

Welcome to the forum rene. I hope to see some nice shots soon.
Funny combination though, macro photographyand dragracing photography :D

All the best,

Tom
Sometimes smaller is better!
*nodge nodge :D*

Comments and advice always welcome
My little website

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Well howdy Rene and of course, welcome :D . Fairly friendly bunch here and macro/micro is it. I did motor sports in the 80's for a few years and mainly power boats for several clubs. Macro was where my heart was and is, so it was goodbye to big glass and hello big smiles and small tripods again :wink:

All the best Rene and just jump right in :D

Danny.