I am still here

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

S. Alden
Site Admin

I am still here

Post by S. Alden »

Just a lot going on. I got a new pet - a baby cockatiel and I have been playing with her. I would post an image but Danny might yell at me, so I will just give a link to my new kid :D

http://www.saalden.com/posting/niki2.jpg

Also, I ordered a new Dell computer and it crashed on me while I had tech support on line. They sent me out another one, and that one has the same problems, so now I am fighting with Dell cause they do not want to take back the computers. Only the first one, but the replacement one, they are saying I am over my 21 days, but I am not over 21 days on the second computer, I just got it :x . Anyway, it has to go before the dell board of ok'ers to see if I can return it. I told them I will not pay for it, so there... :lol:

Anyway, work and all else, I have not been posting much, but I have been here lurking around.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Who cares if someone yells, post the photo and give em' the "bird." :lol: That is one beautiful bird :D I am fond of cockatiels :)
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

So take a picture with a 50mm lens and an extension tube and call it macro! If I can post pomeranian dogs, you can post a cockatiel! Fair's fair!

Good luck avoiding being assimilated by Dell.
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)