My New Web Site Is UP

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

S. Alden
Site Admin

My New Web Site Is UP

Post by S. Alden »

:D whew! what a job. Anyway it is up now. I still have to add a few images to the "Domestic" gallery, but I have to take some more images before that can happen :roll: .

Take a look and let me know what you think. I might have missed something important.

Oh..I forgot..the url:
http://www.saalden.com

One more thing - I might have mis-identified a few critters, especially in the MICO gallery :roll: .
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

WOW, Sue :!: :D

What a beautiful website. You really out done yourself with the design. :D

Best regards as always, my friend :D
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Thanks Tom, but it was a template. It was still hard for me with the javascripting and all that, and changing things to suit me better. Still working on somethings, but I will get it there.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

No problems there Sue. Excellent all round shots. About 10 million times more versatile than I will ever be. Beautiful work. The web site looks great, runs well and its fast to use.

About the only thing I would change, is to make larger thumbnails for the front page. The rest are fine when we are in the galleries. Good safe sizes on the enlarged images, well done. Well thought out copyright. Something I need to do as well.

All the best Sue, gotta love the butts :D , reminds me, I better move mine to my new hosting server.

Danny.