Think your day has been a bad one?

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

MikeBinOKlahoma

Think your day has been a bad one?

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

We've discussed snakes enough here that I think this is relevant. and it happened right here in Oklahoma!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... -headlines

ADDED LATER--The original link doesn't work anymore, but here's another one...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/s ... 97,00.html
Last edited by MikeBinOKlahoma on Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

If I was him, I wouldn't bother getting a lottery ticket this week. man, thats bad luck Mike. Interesting though and BTW, no snakes here M8t :D

Danny.

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

I am quite familiar with both those snakes Mike. I lived in S.W. Ark. not to far from the Okla. stateline for a number of years and I had pigmy rattlers around my house too but they never were a threat of much. I would say that fellow had an experience he will never forget. Interesting article there Mike, thanks for linking us to it. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

Particle_Man

Post by Particle_Man »

No offence, but reading the article reminds me of the boat scene from the first Naked Gun movie.

Seriously, poor guy.