New here

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Sortvind

New here

Post by Sortvind »

Came across this page when i was searching for info about waterdrops. I think this looks like a very friendly community, so i joined inn! Im 20 years, male, and from norway.
I use a canon Eos 350D, and a 100mm canon macro lens!
Many good macro pictures here, keep up the good work! :D
Show the world what they dont take time to see

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Indeed this is a very friendly community here Sortvind :D Glad that you happened across us. Welcome aboard! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

rjlittlefield

Post by rjlittlefield »

Sortvind, I will second Ken's greeting. You're right, this is a friendly place.

It is also a place of wonderful photography and constant learning. Many techniques and kinds of subjects. You should check out the micro side too -- those guys do things with light that I never even considered possible!

Welcome aboard!

--Rik

Sortvind

Post by Sortvind »

rjlittlefield wrote:. You should check out the micro side too -- those guys do things with light that I never even considered possible!

Welcome aboard!

--Rik
WOW! That is indeed micro! :D
Show the world what they dont take time to see

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Yes a huge welcome from this end as well :D . Just feel free to post away. Something I need to do more of :wink:

Drops, well its a favourite subject of mine along with high speed flash. Started doing milk drops and splashes around 8 years ago and after seeing far too many water splash drops, decided on other types of drop shots :D

All the best and again, welcome in Norway Sortvind :D

Danny.