While at Work...

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

While at Work...

Post by Ken Ramos »

I really got a chuckle out of this little chipmunk as he was watching me eat my lunch. He thought I could not see him I guess, as he sat on the branches of the bush he was hiding in. :lol:

Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

rjlittlefield

Post by rjlittlefield »

A chipmunk, sitting quietly watching you eat lunch, eh? O:)

Perhaps your chipmunks are different from the ones I'm used to.

Around here, the "chipper" would be planning how to get some of that lunch, and he really wouldn't care whether you saw him or not. :twisted:

Look at the gleam in his eye, Ken. Look at the gleam... :lol:

--Rik

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Indeed there was a gleam in that little eye of his. There was one in mine too, I was eating a corn beef on rye with hot spicey mustard. I'm still sweating! :lol: I'm thinking of baiting him! :wink:
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.