Happy Thanksgiving!

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Charles Krebs

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Charles Krebs »

Everyone's scurrying about, myself included, so in case I don't get a chance to get back online in time... I'd like to wish all my new friends here a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm certainly grateful to have a forum such as this... great pictures, pleasant discourse, and really nice people. And I'm glad that all our forum administrators seem to be mending nicely!

So have a great day all :D

Charlie

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

:D Same to ya Charlie! Have a wonderful Turkey Day!!!! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Charles :!: :D Yes, we have a great bunch of members with whom I'm proud to be associated. Charlie, people like yourself help make our little forum fantastic. Thanks for yours and everyone's participation. :D

Best regards as always, my friend,
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Happy thanks giving Charles. Not something we have here, but enjoy it and be safe. :D Mine is minor, two weeks of physio and I'll be 100% . Pressure meter on my right hand is 38 kgs, on the left its 2 kgs :shock: , so its weak mate, LOL. Funny angles as well.

Anyway, Charles its thank YOU for being here and part of it. :D

Danny.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

All the best to everyone and hope your day is a grand one. I do not do the Thanksgiving since it is just me and no way can I eat all that food, so I spend my free time messing around with my image files and equipment. Cannot think of a better way to spend my holidays :) .

Danny - I sure hope you mend soon. Prime season is at your door now, I think and l am looking forward to viewing some more of your great images.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Sven Bernert

Post by Sven Bernert »

Same to you Charles and to all other PMN members as well.

Sven
If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you're not out there, you'll only hear about it. - Jay Maisel