Seasons Greetings

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Seasons Greetings

Post by Ken Ramos »

:D Could be I am a little early but I never was one much to put things off. As a little boy I remember a scene like this after awakening in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve and looking out my bedroom window. Sometimes I think back and remember that the most beautiful lights at Christmas are the ones God hangs in the heavens. Happy Holidays to all of you :D

Note: Hows your astronomy? There are at least two recognizable constellations in this image 8)
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

Kenv

Post by Kenv »

Thanks Ken and Seasons Greetings to you too.
Kenv
Ken

Steve West

Post by Steve West »

Merry Christmas to Ken and everyone else. Down here in S. AZ, we don't get snow though :( Nice card Ken!!

My vote is for Orion and Ursa Minor.

Steve

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

:D Steve your half right. Do you have any.."Sisters?" And if you look closely three of the sisters are going the wrong way. I just noticed that. Need to brush up on my astronomy I suppose :? .
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Oops sorry M8t, I missed this one. Hey thanks Ken, its people like you that make it all worth while. All the best back at ya ...... pal :D

Danny.