Don't forget to sign up for the chat room!

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

twebster
Site Admin

Don't forget to sign up for the chat room!

Post by twebster »

Hi y'all :!: :D

The member chat room is now open for business. :D Please, read the chat room guidelines and adhere to those guidelines. We want everybody's time in the chat room to be enjoyable, non-threatening, and profitable in terms of knowledge gained and new friendships made. :D

You must first register to use the chat room. Make the user name in the chat room the same as your current forums/galleries user name. This will allow me to see if the chat room is being accessed by unregistered users. To register, send me an email (t_l_webster@hotmail.com) with "Chat Room Guidelines Confirmation" in the subject line and I will send you the URL of the chat room and a password to use within 24 hrs. (Hey :!: I do have a real job, too, you know :!: :D )

It is pretty intuitive to use but I would suggest taking the time to view the tutorial before logging in. There are many useful suggestions in the tutorial. There are 3 main chat rooms: General, Macro, and Micro. There is also the ability to create additional public forums and, if you desire some privacy, you may create private chat rooms, too. Just keep in mind that all conversations are viewable by any administrator of this site and may be subject to removal if the content is deemed inappropriate. OK :?:

So, let's get out there and get talking to each other :!: :D

Best regards to all as always :D
Last edited by twebster on Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

OK. I just sent out the first passwords and URLs to our members. Remember, this chat room is open 24/7 so drop in from time to time to see who's on :!: :D

Thank you all, :D
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!