My Scope arrived

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Gerd

Post by Gerd »

What a great scope, Sue, congratulations !
What camera will you use ? With ICS, adaption of digital
cameras became easier, all chromatic aberrations and flatness problems
are solved behind that tube lens at the bottom of the binocular tube.
Gerd

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Gerd wrote:What a great scope, Sue, congratulations !
What camera will you use ? With ICS, adaption of digital
cameras became easier, all chromatic aberrations and flatness problems
are solved behind that tube lens at the bottom of the binocular tube.
Gerd
Thanks Gerd

The images I posted in Micro were taken with my Canon G5 thru the eyepiece. I only have the basic, so I do not have a photo tube. I am having my problems if the subject matter moves, and well..it moves :lol: . I am finding this a very interesting hobby. I may not know what I am looking at, but I sure do like looking at it. :wink:
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Sven Bernert

Post by Sven Bernert »

Hehe Sue, what a nice piece of equipment. Congrats to the new addition to your photo bag ;)

Does this mean we’ll see your fine images from now on only in the micro section? :cry: :? :wink: :lol:

Have fun with the new scope!

Best,
Sven

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Sven Bernert wrote:Hehe Sue, what a nice piece of equipment. Congrats to the new addition to your photo bag ;)

Does this mean we’ll see your fine images from now on only in the micro section? :cry: :? :wink: :lol:

Have fun with the new scope!

Best,
Sven
Thanks Sven. I wished it would fit in my photo bag :lol:, but I gave the scope its own room in the house to reside.

Actually, the scope is for my "winter time blues" when I cannot find too much in the MACRO arena. I need my spring to arrive so I can get out and get images of the flowers, and all the little insects again, so no you are not relieved of viewing my MACRO images :lol:
Sue Alden
Administrator

cassian

Post by cassian »

Sue - I just checked out your home page. You know it really is nice to see such wonderful shots of species I have yet to encounter. My wife and I particularly like the Blu Jay picture. Seems like a cool calm customer even tho' his (or her) beak is about to freeze!!!

Here's hoping your new aquistion provides you with many oportunities to look at that which most often is missed. The little critters a nd all ... :lol:

Have fun now!

cassian

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Thanks cassian for looking at my web site. I really do need to update my images and who knows..if I get good a micro..I will add another gallery :D
Sue Alden
Administrator