Administrator's Appreciation Gallery choices...

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

twebster
Site Admin

Administrator's Appreciation Gallery choices...

Post by twebster »

Hi ya' guys :D

We're only 6 days late this time. We're getting better :!: :D

Let's all congratulate Mike Broderick. Mike's "striking" image (pun intended) of a speckled rattlesnake, Bite me! graces the front cover of www.photomacrography.net for the next month. :D

Let's also congratulate Ken Vernon. Ken's image, Four Faces of Antarcella Amoeba, will grace the front cover of www.amateurmicroscopy.net for the next month, too. Since Ken has joined us we have seen Ken's images improve with every new post. We like to think this is due, in part, to unselfish support and encouragement offered to others by our members. "Congrats", Ken. :D

For their efforts and continued support and participation, Mike will receive a polo shirt embroidered with the photomacrography logo and Ken will receive a polo shirt embroidered with the amateur microscopy logo. Thanks you for your continued support and participation, gentlemen. :D

Best regards to all as always, :D
Last edited by twebster on Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Great work on the behalf of our two members. Kens work has imporved greatly since his participation in the Micro Forums and I look forward to more of your work Ken. Great job and congrats! :D

As for that "striking" photograph Tom made reference too. That is just awesome and what better place for it than on the front cover of the Macro pages. Great work Mike, again that image of the rattler is just awesome, congrats! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

Kenv

Post by Kenv »

Thanks Tom and Ken and congratulations to Mike, a very good image. I do recognize that I wouldn't have had the improvement that have made without the unstinted help from the great bunch of guys in this group.
Kenv
Ken

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

I appreciate the recognition and congratulations, I will keep at it! Though now the weather has improved enough that I'm going to do less shooting inside, and more outside!

I went through a "phase" of being into microscopy in junior high school, but I am studiously avoiding getting roped into it here--I have enough expensive and time-consuming interests already! :-)
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Excellent you two. Leaps and bounds Ken. Amazing to watch and impressive Ken.

All about my favourite photographic word Mike "Impact". Just hits you as soon as you see it.

All the best and how lucky we are to have you two here :D

Danny.