Let me introduce myself

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

nephiliim

Let me introduce myself

Post by nephiliim »

I don't know for sure if i did this allready, but here we go.

I'm Tom Burger (a.k.a. nephiliim) and I live in the netherlands.
I am learning to be a biology analist (a lab rat :lol: ).

I stumbled upon your site while searching for a determination site for insects (just your luck :lol: ), 'cause I shot some small green bug with my new digi cam.

Allready learned much new techniques via your forum. Hoping to makes some great shots myself someday (first have to get me a better cam, 'cause this one can't be fitted with other lenses.

Well that's about it for now.
Sometimes smaller is better!
*nodge nodge :D*

Comments and advice always welcome
My little website

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Well a big welcome. Enjoying your shots so far, well done. You can always add something like a Nikon 6T to your Sony, should work well, very well. I use a Sony CD-1000 and a Panasonic FZ10. I still use my old 35mm slr lenses added to the front of the fixed zoom for higher ratios. So you never know Tom, give it a shot with even just a simple +3 added to you camera.

Anyway, again a big welcome. A pleasure to have you here :D

Danny.