MEMEMEMEMEMEME

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

rene

MEMEMEMEMEMEME

Post by rene »

Hi guys, for the people who know me from the one posting here before, or the yahoo microscope group 8) :
I suppose you won't hear frequently from me anymore, things will go hectic from now on. I've just accepted a new job as a plankton analyst in a small biological environmental laboratory in the north of the Netherlands. Starting off training in fresh and saltwater phytoplankton, maybe later protozoan life as well!! Sounds like heaven?! Anyway, for the moment I'm still staying here (UK) for the field season as an entomologist, I need to find a house first and move the family over etc. Details, details. :D

Rene (over the moon).

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

WooHoo, Rene :!: :D :!:

Good for you but we'll miss you being around (here and on the Yahoo! Microscope Group). :( I don't suppose you'll be able to stay away for too long, though. After you get settled we would welcome to see you back even if on a limited basis. I wish you nothing but the best, Rene.

Best regards as always, :D
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!