Hello, I'm Oliver and I'm ....

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Holmes25

Hello, I'm Oliver and I'm ....

Post by Holmes25 »

Check!

I appear, I am a man, age 51, a Frenchman, living in Nice ( PACA), and my big passion is the microscopie!
I possess three microscopes, Leitz Weitzlar of the years 1950-1960, Zeiss old, as well as Olympus IMT-2 of recovery!
My fields of activity: Rotifers and Desmids.
I am always very curious to know even more the other tiny inhabitants of our waters!
Thus, Here we are, I am with you too, quite as I am also member of the www.microscopies.com forum. Bye for now!
My name is Oliver . :wub:

Last edited by Holmes25 on Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olympus IMT-2
Luxeon 5w
ToUcam Pro

At soon to read you ! Oliver

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

:D Geetings Oliver and Welcome to the group!! It is Christmas morning here at the time of my reply to you, Merry Christmas! We have a wonderful forum here with a lot of talent and absolutely great adminsitrators. I will be looking forward to your posts. 8)
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Hi Oliver

Merry Christmas to you and welcome to the forums. Always nice to meet someone new.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

Hello Oliver :D

...and welcome to our community. You couldn't be in the company of nicer people. :D If you need any help or have any questions don't hesitate to email the Administrators. We're all here to help each other and have a lot of fun. :D

Best regards,
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

gpmatthews

Post by gpmatthews »

Welcome Oliver, and seasons greetings. I too look forward to your posts...
Graham

Charles Krebs

Post by Charles Krebs »

Greetings Oliver... nice to meet you here as a member! As some of our other members have already mentioned, it will be nice to look forward to your future posts.

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Well howdy Oliver. :D Hope you are enjoying yourself here and please just post when you can. We are very friendly people here as Tom said, we love what we do :D

All the best in France.

Danny.