Needling Image

Post your macro and close-up images in this gallery. You may post all subject types whether natural or unnatural, living or non-living.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Needling Image

Post by Ken Ramos »

I worked with this photograph for some while following Pauls suggestions concerning noise created from the ISO 200 setting on my camera. On the Fuji FinePix S7000, when in the manual mode, ISO 200 is the default. So some sort of filtering is necessary. In this image there was, in the original, a good deal of noise in the background. Using the filters in Photo Impact 6, I managed to remove a good portion if not all. So tell me what you think, I am very open to suggestions.

Fuji FinePix S7000, 1/800 sec. @ F/5.0, ISO200, Post Processing Photo Impact 6
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

All the comments are gone Ken. I know there were comments. At least I think I made comments on this one. Oh well, it is a nice image and good composition.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Yeah I suppose there are a lot of things missing since the "crash of 05." :lol: Thanks for your comments and I remember the previous one concerning background comments. Thanks Sue :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

I also have been unable to upload anything for a day or two. Last night it allowed me to upload an image, and the post was there afterwards, but it was gone today! :shock:
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)