Two New Articles Uploaded...

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

twebster
Site Admin

Two New Articles Uploaded...

Post by twebster »

Hi y'all :D

Two new articles have been uploaded to the www.amateurmicroscopy.net website. First, Ken Vernon (KenV) has written a great article on mounting his Canon 300D (Digital Rebel) dSLR camera to his LOMO microscope. Anyone considering mounting a dSLR to his/her microscope should read this article. You can read Ken's article HERE. :D

The second article was written by yours truly. I have been using a webcam for a couple of years now to shoot videos of "micro-critters". I recently changed the manner in how I attach the camera to a trinocular microscope. My videos look better than they ever have and so I wanted to share the method with y'all. You can read my article HERE. :D

Enjoy, my friends :!: :D
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Just catching up on these. Excellent Ken, great article and shots M8t. A huge thanks for your time and man, have you rocketed along on the microscope. Brilliant to see.

Tom, very interesting and something I've wondered about with some of the results I've seen and downloaded. Some real clever folks on here.

All the best you two, thanks. :D

Danny.

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Excellent I must say. My hat is off to both of you gentelmen, Ken and Tom, for providing these articles. I found both of them to be very informative with excellent "how to photos" and an enjoyable read. Thanks to both of you, again well done. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.