Anyone having problems logging on ???

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

nzmacro
Site Admin

Anyone having problems logging on ???

Post by nzmacro »

Sometimes we seem to have strange logging on problems, so if you have, lets us know please. I don't because I log on automatically every visit, but if you are having problems, post away and hopefully it can be sorted out.

All the best folks :D

Danny.

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Not sure you'd consider this a problem, but I used to be automatically logged-in when I entered the site. When you made some site reshufflings a month or so ago, I was no longer logged in automatically, but I found that if I clicked on "Log in to read your new messages" near the upper right, it logged me in without actually entering any data.

I don't consider this a significant problem, though I wouldn't mind being automatically logged in again.
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

I am automatically logged in and that is great and the way it should be, so I am not having problems.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

Hi y'all :D

Automatic logon relies on "cookies". If you experience logon problems, clear the cookies from your system and log on to the site again. This will put a new cookie in your browser and you should then be automatically logged on. :D

besat regards to all, :D
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Thanks Tom. I was the one having log on problems. I had to log in twice to get in and then all the highlighted posts were gone. I will reset my browser. Thanks :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.