New Web Page

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

New Web Page

Post by Ken Ramos »

I have recently switch from my old ISP to Bell South DSL. Ma Bell has provided me with 10MB of personal web space which I am devoting to the stream biology of a creek here in the mountains. There will be both macro and micro images of the things I find in and around the area plus informative text. There is a message board, links, and a chat. Pls. feel free to visit and give me your comments, if you so desire. The link says WNC Microscopy, I could not think of anything else. I have just started to put it together and it will be an ongoing thing, so there will be a lot of updates coming to it as my studies of the area continue. So here it is and pls. tell me what you think as far as its informative content. There is little I can do with the layout since I am using a template. http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-WNCMicroscopy
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

Kenv

Post by Kenv »

Thats looking good Ken.
Kenv
Ken

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Thanks Ken, I just recently added another page or two, one is under planning and added some images to the gallery. I also changed the format to make it a little more uniform in appearance with the photographs and texts. I am using templates. I know absolutely nothing about html. Thanks for taking a look see. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

piotr

Post by piotr »

Ken, a very nice web page you have there. I modified links on my droplet page and on microscopy webring.
Piotr

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Thanks Piotr. I can do much more with this than with the last. I have a slew of templates and options at hand to format the pages, text, and images as I like. Thanks for visiting and for your comments and linking. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Kens Microscopy

gpmatthews

Post by gpmatthews »

Nice webpages, Ken. I look forward to more.

Cheers,
Graham

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Thanks Graham, I am working on more. Glad you like it :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Kens Microscopy