April 20th...Our First Year Anniversary!! :-)

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

twebster
Site Admin

April 20th...Our First Year Anniversary!! :-)

Post by twebster »

Hi y'all :!: :D

April 20th marks our first year anniversary. Michael, Danny, and I (Tom) wish to thank each and every one of you for your participation and continued support. We've had a great start and a few rocky roads along the way but we couldn't be prouder of our members! Thank you so very much to everyone :!: :D

Over the last year we've had some requests to buy the polo shirts we give each month to the photographer/microscopist whose work we've chosen for the Administrator's Appreciation Galleries. We wish to keep the polo shirts as special gifts to those members. However, in light of our anniversary, I have designed new photomacrography.net and amateurmicroscopy.net logos to be specially used on t-shirts.

If you check the header of each page you will notice a new link to our "T-Shop". We have opened a t-shirt shop in conjunction with CafePress.com and are now offering our members several styles of t-shirts with the new t-shirt logos. In keeping with the "free-spirit" of our sites we are selling the t-shirts at cost. As always, the polo shirts we give to the Administrator's Appreciation Gallery participants will retain the same embroidered logo we have used in the past.

Again, "Thank you" all for your continued participation and support. Let's make the next year as memorable as our first :!: :D

Best regards to all as always :!: :D
Last edited by twebster on Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Checked out the Tees Tom. I like the bright green one for micro but how do we order if one does not want to use a Credit Card but a Money Order instead or did I miss sumpthin? Thanks Tom, the tees are a great idea. :D 8)
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

Thanks Ken :!: :D

Glad you like the t-shirt idea. CafePress only sells online with a credit or debit card. Go ahead and send me a check and I'll make sure that you get the t-shirt. I'll order it and have it shipped to you. OK? Contact me through email for my mailing address.

This offer goes for anyone else who does not have, or does not want to use, a credit card or debit card. Send me a check or money order and I will have the shirt of your choice shipped to you. OK :?:

(Just for the record, I have purchased many items in the past from CafePress.com and have never had my personal information compromised. All past purchases have been secure.)

Best regards to you, Ken, as always :D
Tom Webster
Administrator

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Thanks Tom, will do. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Yes, OH BOY...I am getting a new wardrobe :lol: . I love the green T and will get that one, and the white one is nice..and the grey is a good all around color..

Thanks guys.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Post by Guest »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "photomacrography.net"

May it glow, always. Happy Birthday to the hosts and us the members.

gunn
20 April 2005

Kenv

Post by Kenv »

Happy anniversary Tom, Mike and Danny. This is a great site and you three are to be congratulated, there is also a very nice group of members. I am very proud to be a member of this group.
Kenv
Ken

nephiliim

Post by nephiliim »

Today is your big day guys!! Congratulations!!
Sometimes smaller is better!
*nodge nodge :D*

Comments and advice always welcome
My little website

piotr

Post by piotr »

Tom, Mike, and Danny, congratulations!!!

H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

:D :D :D
Piotr

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Woo hoo!

The big day indeed....Thanks for providing this meeting place!
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

Mike

Post by Mike »

To Tom, Mike & Danny,

My thanks to the three of you for providing THE site for photomicrography. Your efforts and attitude are reflected in the posts and general demeanor of the group and you should all be very proud of what you accomplished.

All the best,

Mike :D

gpmatthews

Post by gpmatthews »

Tom, Mike & Danny - congrats on a wonderful site, and a memorable first year.

Thanks for all your efforts
Graham

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

Thanks, everyone :!: :D

This last year has been a labor of love on our part and we are looking forward to the next year being as rewarding as the first. Thank you all for your participation and support. Without your support we would be just another lost ship on the Internet ocean. You all make us unique :!: :D

My best regards to all as always, :D
Tom Webster
Administrator