Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

mstolting

Post by mstolting »

A friend put me on to this site today. Having looked at some of the moderators names as well as some of the contributors, I realize that I've met some of you in cyberspace before (NPN, NSN). I am delighted at the prospect of viewing, commenting on and posting images in the macro category but very, very frightened at the prospect of microscopy - that is the possibility that I might take a stab at it and like it! :lol: Nice to see some familiar folks here. Hope to post some macro in the not too distant future.
Mike Stolting
Michael

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Hey Mike

Good to see you here. Dive right in and post away, this is a great group. I post mostly in Macro, but I did purchase a microscope and find microphotograhy to be a good challenge. I have to admit, the microphotography is still very much for when I cannot do Macro.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

Hi ya' Mike :D

It's great to have you over here :!: :D Like Sue said, don't hesitate to start posting images. And about microscopy...Jump right in, Mike :!: I will warn you, though, it does get addicting :!: :D

Welcome aboard, Mike :D
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

Sven Bernert

Post by Sven Bernert »

Hehe, good to see you here among the macro nuts, Michael. :lol: Hopefully you're posting more often than me :mrgreen:

All the best,
Sven

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

LOL, well we have been here awhile M8t :D . Macro and micro is what its all about and you know macro well........thats for sure :D . Jump right in Mike, I've been off for awhile but should be back to normal.

All the best Mike, great to see your name :D

Danny.

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Hi Mike (from another Mike)....Welcome, and I look forward to seeing some of your macro images here soon.
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Oh no, Mike, Mike, Mike and Mike.

Can someone please change their name to.........Rodger :D :D

Danny.