Hey Guests! Come on in, the water's fine!

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

MikeBinOKlahoma

Hey Guests! Come on in, the water's fine!

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

I've often noticed quite a number of guests online in these forums when I was here, and this morning I see two registered members, and four guests are online!

If you're a guest and are interested in the things we discuss, I hope you'll register, begin posting, and join us. As you can see, we have a friendly and interesting group here. No flamewars, and even Danny's trained attack Kiwis seldom bite or peck. :D

Come on in and post, especially if you are a macro/micro photographer, or have expertise in the critters we talk about.
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Hear! Hear! I agree whole heartedly Mike :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

LOL, the poor old Kiwi's huh :D :lol: . Naa, a very timid lot they are and never bite or peck Mike.

I'm just getting my head back out of work and back to here M8t. Tomorrow I should be back to as normal as I get :wink: :roll:

Danny.

pookie

Great to see you post.

Post by pookie »

I agree that all Lovely ideas!. Im not see your post very long times ,Im pretty busy now but I'll waiting for your new photographic art - think about a life in Ad agency.Great to see you post.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Re: Great to see you post.

Post by S. Alden »

pookie wrote:I agree that all Lovely ideas!. Im not see your post very long times ,Im pretty busy now but I'll waiting for your new photographic art - think about a life in Ad agency.Great to see you post.
I agree Pookie. Danny is very talented and I think would do a great job in designing ads. I think it is his calling.
Last edited by S. Alden on Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Yep we are going to give Danny the "big head" but I do think that he has a lot of talent that could be put to good use. That "Backlit Pepper" that he posted here recently was cool 8)
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Can't get a big head in here Ken, too many keep us all waaaay down to earth :D . The talent in here in the macro and micro forums is really amazing to see. Makes me feel very small some times.

Just feel free to post away folks, we are a very friendly bunch in here. :D

Danny.