Hello from Maputo

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

mbaro

Hello from Maputo

Post by mbaro »

I'm actually not that shiney and brand new... I was here very briefly about two years back and completely forgot about it when I was moving around.

But now I have a new camera, a Panasonic Lumix FZ20, which came in yesterday, so I've been playing around with it.

My microtopia gallery is at http://treedweller.net/flora (all taken with the old Olympus D-510).

(taken with the old D-510+hand held magnifying glass)

Thanks and hi again!

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Hello mbaro and Welcome to the group! :D Nice image you have posted here. We have a diverse group of very talented photographers here and I am sure you will enjoy meeting them all. Again welcome to the group and I look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for the post! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Well howdy again :D . So another Panasonic user, thats great news. The more the better :D :wink: Well, just post away when you have time or feel like. looking forward to more like this. very nicely done.

All the best and jump in anytime :D :D

Danny.

mbaro

Post by mbaro »

Thanks very much! It's good to be here!