Administrator's Appreciation Selections

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

S. Alden
Site Admin

Administrator's Appreciation Selections

Post by S. Alden »

Hey, we are on time again..let the drums roll. :lol:

Anyway, this month the following images were selected:

Paul H.'s image, "On my window..." will grace the front cover of www.photomacrography.net for the next 30 days. A different perspective and a great image. For his participation, Paul will receive a polo shirt embroidered with the photomacrography logo.

"Diatom hat rack" by gslaten will grace the front cover of www.amateurmicroscopy.net for the next 30 days, too. His "Hat Rack" is absolutely stunning. For his participation, Gary will receive a polo shirt embroidered with the amateur microscopy logo.

Gentlemen, thank you so much for your continued support of and participation in our community.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Excellent picks Sue and Ken. Wonderful shots to go on the covers for the forum. Thanks for all you do :D

Danny.

gslaten

Post by gslaten »

Thanks to you moderators for selecting my image for this months cover. I really enjoy these forums, and it certainly inspires me to continue contributing. I don't know of any other forums from which I have learned so much, and have experienced such pleasure in others images in both macro and micro.

Thanks again,

Gary Slaten

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Hey Thanks Guys but we are just but one of many gears that make these forums work. Thanks for the kind comments and kudos' :D

Now take it away...uh..umm..uh..oh yeah. :D Now take it away Sue! :D :lol: :lol:
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Like Ken said, it takes all of us or the forum would be nil. We appreciate all your contributions and especially those excellent images that are posted each day.

Again, Congrats =D>
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

paul

Post by paul »

I'm coming in a bit late here, but anyway, it is a good feeling to be selected for this honour. This forum is a real pleasure: so much to see, so much to learn - all in a very friendly atmosphere. The untiring work of the moderators makes it all tick over smoothly, great work by Tom, Danny, Sue and Ken.

Unfortunately I am a bit too busy with other things just now, but I hope to contribute a bit more before long.

Thanks and best,
Paul
paul h

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Hey thanks Paul. :D As we have said it takes all of us to make this thing work and your participation along with our other members is an important factor. Always enjoy your posts Paul, so keep them coming. Thanks again and once more congratulations! Ken :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.