How is Tom doing ?

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

gunn

How is Tom doing ?

Post by gunn »

Hope he is doing OK? Haven't seen him here for some time now.

Best wishes & God bless
ben gunn

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

Hi ya' Ben :D

I'm alive and doing well. I've been doing a bunch of "behind the scenes" maintenance that goes along with a website and forums. We're also in the middle of packing up our house and moving. Not too much fun there. I hate moving :!: :evil:

We have to be out of our house and into our new residence by 01 September so my time here is very limited. I'll be "offline" for a couple of weeks after the move while we set up new Internet accounts, etc. Have no worries, though, I keep an eye on the forums/galleries. Thanks for your concern, Ben. :D :D

Best regards as always, my friend :!: :D
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Tom, I've been kind of wondering about you, but didn't have the cojones to speak up and ask. Glad you are doing okay, and I hope the move goes well.
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Back in the old days, when I had to move, as sailors often do, I used to tell the guys at the shop that if they come over and move all the big heavy stuff to my new house or apt., there would be free beer afterwards. Never had anything broken, including my back and the moves went quite well. Total cost of move, about 40 bucks! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Tom's always doing something for the site and without that, we would be in trouble :D :wink: We end up with little problems now and again that aren't always apparent, especially when we are moved or upgraded to a new server. So Tom's always doing something for sure :D

Good luck with the shift M8t, let us know how it goes and wish I was there to help.

Danny.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Yea, we should have planned this out better. Made a "group" outing to Tom's house. Ya'll could have helped him move and I could have photographed the whole event for record :lol:
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Humph! Sue said:
Ya'll could have helped him move and I could have photographed the whole event for record
"Ya'all???" Well, I guess carrying around all that camera gear would be a bit backbreaking compared to moving a "deep freezer" or "fridge" into the back of a truck. :lol:
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Ken Ramos wrote:Humph! Sue said:
Ya'll could have helped him move and I could have photographed the whole event for record
"Ya'all???" Well, I guess carrying around all that camera gear would be a bit backbreaking compared to moving a "deep freezer" or "fridge" into the back of a truck. :lol:
Yea, that was my thinking on it as well :lol:
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

twebster
Site Admin

Post by twebster »

Hi y'all :D

Free beer for anyone who wants to show up 01 September :!: :D

We don't have any appliances to move, thankfully. However we do have a small upright piano that needs to be carried to a second floor. Any volunteers :?: :D :!:

Best regards to all as always, :D
Tom Webster
Administrator

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!