Greetings from Michigan

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Jaromir

Greetings from Michigan

Post by Jaromir »

Just thought I'd stop in, say hello, and compliment you folks on the wonderful community you have here...It has been quite an inspiring and educational couple of days lurking in the shadows, so I decided to join in..I'm a Canon 350D user, but I rely on my trusty Pentax 750Z for its excellent macro ability. As an antique jewelry dealer and collector of many things, my subjects will mainly fall into the 'Man-Made' threads, but I'm starting to appreciate (thanks to some of the spectacular images here) 'Bugography' more and more....To the Admins, Mods, and fellow members........Virtual handshakes to all !

Jaromir

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Welcome Jaromir :D . That is a beautiful introduction and looking forward to your posts.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Sue said:
Welcome Jaromir . That is a beautiful introduction and looking forward to your posts.
Likewise Jarmomir and Welcome Aboard! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.