Power Dog

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

S. Alden
Site Admin

Power Dog

Post by S. Alden »

:lol: :lol:

I went to the aquarium this past weekend and well, most of my images sucked, but not my Power Dog :lol: , so I had to share. The "dogs" were pretty good too :D
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

After a few foot longs, fries and ice cream, I wouldn't have made it to the zoo. The nearest couch maybe but not the zoo. :D

The sign in the background says,"do not feed the BIRDS!" :( Why? I am sure some hungry bird would like a "power dog." :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

This aquarium (not a zoo) is located at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. There are hundreds of gulls about and they have no problem getting on your table (outside seating) and grabbing your power dog out of your hand :lol: . That is why they ask you not to feed them, as they have gotten a bit aggressive when it comes to the power dogs.
Sue Alden
Administrator

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Where did I get "zoo" from! :-k I get pretty aggressive about food too but have yet to snatch it from someones hand. At least not yet anyway. :lol:
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

When they grab the dog, they only get part of it, but well...who wants to eat the power dog after a gull has taken a bite out of it :roll:
Sue Alden
Administrator

Kenv

Post by Kenv »

Hot doggity :roll: :lol:
Ken

mowse

Post by mowse »

Hey cool! I've been there! My mother-in-law lives near Baltimore. I love that aquarium. It's really nice.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

mowse wrote:Hey cool! I've been there! My mother-in-law lives near Baltimore. I love that aquarium. It's really nice.
But did you have a "Power Dog"? :lol:
Sue Alden
Administrator

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

That's it. :? It is offically "Power Dog Week" in Community Members and Friends Forum. Show us your "dogs," with onions, relish, chile, mustard or what have you! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Kens Microscopy

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Ken Ramos wrote:That's it. :? It is offically "Power Dog Week" in Community Members and Friends Forum. Show us your "dogs," with onions, relish, chile, mustard or what have you! :D
But...I ate it so my photo will have to do :lol:
Sue Alden
Administrator

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Sue said:
but well...who wants to eat the power dog after a gull has taken a bite out of it :roll:

I have had to eat a number of things that some of the "gulls" I have dated, have taken a bite out of. :( :lol:
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Kens Microscopy

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

As it happens, I just returned from Montana today, and I have "dogs" on the mind....

On my way to the airport to fly bback to the real world :( I saw a Dairy Queen (fast food resturaunt known for ice cream, hamburgers, and hotdogs for those of you who don't live in the USA). That company closed its stores in my area awhile back, and I _LOVED_ their chili dogs, so in I went to get one before getting on the airplane (note my reckless disregard for my future fellow passengers). After a quick bathroom break, I marched to the counter and said "Give me a foot long chili dog!" and the clerk said "Sorry, we no longer have chili dogs on our menu."

I cried all the way back to the car....Well, not cried, but I was very very sad. My mouth was all set for that chili dog.

Incidentally Sue, I'm probably going to make it to that aquarium this year if my travel schedule stays unchanged....I'll be sure to photograph the dog "man" when I do!
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

And Mike, they have chili dogs too. That is what I had a Power Chili dog :lol:
Sue Alden
Administrator

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Well if we have another fuel shortage, we all will know where the "GAS" is! :lol:
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Kens Microscopy

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

By the way, Sue, how can you be a fan of this Power Dog man when he heartlessly endorses not feeding birds? (see the sign that almost looks as if it is growing out of his back....).

:shock: :? :cry: :shock: :( :? :!:

I'm so shocked and sad at your heartlessness....

:lol:
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)