Danny M8t ;-)

Post your macro and close-up images in this gallery. You may post all subject types whether natural or unnatural, living or non-living.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Juza

Danny M8t ;-)

Post by Juza »

First, congratulations to everyone - I gave a look to the photos on this forum and there are a lot of fascinating images!

A special kudos to my friend Danny...I often visit your website and I am always amazed by your unique images Image

Here's one of mine...it is actually a photo taken a couple of months ago, in the recent months I've done mainly bird photography (I finally bought my dream lens, the 600 f/4 :mrgreen: )...anyway, I didn't forgot macro :-)

Canon EOS 350D, Sigma 180mm f/3.5 EX APO Macro HSM, 1/1600 f/7.1, iso 1600, handheld. Trebbia Valley, Italy.

All the best,
Juza

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Beautiful image and glad to see you posting. :D
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

It is indeed a beautiful photograph, a very nice capture Juza :D BTW welcome to the forums, we have a great gang here and I am sure that you will enjoy this bunch. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Juza my friend :D , sorry M8t, been away fixing CNC machines again :roll: .

A fine shot and a darn hard one to capture, man this is good M8t. Congrats on a great shot. Also love your forum and the shots as well Juza. I must get there and post again.

All the best Juza and an excellent shot !!!! Love the pollen :D

Danny.

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

If you can't do bird photography, you've got to at least shoot something flying, right? Good job here and great color scheme!
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)