US macro fans--

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

MikeBinOKlahoma

US macro fans--

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Animal Planet is running a David Attenborough production called "Life in the Undergrowth" this evening, and will probably re-run it soon. I haven't seen it before, and it's been on less than ten minutes here (I'm logging on during a commercial) based on what I've seen so far, I highly recommend it, however!
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

wilash

Post by wilash »

I have the series on DVD. It is full of excellent photography, but as one of the "Life" series, it is disappointing. It is more of a collection of "neat" bug stuff rather than interweaving tales creating a larger story like the other "Life" programs.
Will

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Will hit it on the head--It is a collection of a series of extremely neat and well-done "cool episodes". Not connected together well. I still enjoyed it and consider it worth seeing, however!
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)