Two Mosquitos

Every 30 days the site administrators will pick a favorite macro or close-up image from the "Macro and Close-up Photography Gallery" to be featured on the front page of the www.photomacrography.com website.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Sven Bernert

Two Mosquitos

Post by Sven Bernert »

Another one for all of you MP-E 65 lovers out there :) 30D, MP-E65, 1/125 @ f/11 in manual mode, ISO 640, fill from ring flash, tripod, cropped a small amount from top and RHS on the first (second is full frame)

Thanks for looking, c&c very welcome!

Sven
If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you're not out there, you'll only hear about it. - Jay Maisel

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Nice photographs for all us "West Nile" lovers Sven! :lol: That lens takes some really good shots but we all know that the lens is of no use without the expertise of the artist behind it. :D Really nice photographs Sven, great! :wink:
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

phillipda

Post by phillipda »

Great shots Sven.

I am saving up for one of those MPE-65 Macro lens. I can't wait to get my hands on one, Just imagine the Green Jumping spiders captured with this lens. They should look great, Particularly the Male Green Jumping Spider with that cool hair do.

Phillip