Bio

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Kenv

Bio

Post by Kenv »

G'day all. I'm Ken Vernon, I live in up in the Central Plateau area in the middle of the North Island of New Zealand. The Central Plateau is dominated by a group of 3 three volcanoes ranging up to 9,500 ft high. They are about 50 miles to the south of where I live. I have been a very keen nature photographer for the last 4 years, starting late at the age of 67-68. My main interest has been birds, flowers, and insects. Unfortunately I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrone and I've been especially bad this past 12 months which is causing me to rethink my focus, I could end up going back to microscopes as well as macro, but I won't rush it.
Thats about it.
Best wishes to you all.
Ken
Ken

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Well M8t, of course its great to know the Kiwi at the other end, always has been Ken. You are a special Kiwi, one I enjoy the posts from immensely. You've been a good friend and interesting to chat with. Lets hope that all comes right for you Ken and the wife. Microscopy is a good outlet Ken, no doubt about it. I just wish I knew more about it like the experts we have here. I'm just a player :D

All the best M8t, and its a pleasure sir Ken :wink:

Danny.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Hi Ken

Microscopy looks interesting and some fine images are being posted from that field, so I do not think you would get bored going that route. I like Macro the best.

What is a Kiwi?
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome