New member from North Carolina, USA

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Merv

New member from North Carolina, USA

Post by Merv »

Hi all,
My name is Merv Rosenquist, I'm 45 years old, married and not too serious about anything accept for my work and my immediate family (wife and daughter).
I am a Jack of all trades, master of none, myself and my wife have worked together for the last 8 years.
My photography isn't pro type stuff at all and most of it has been played around with at least some and sometimes a lot! :D
I have a computer, a Sony F707 camera, some close up lenses and a few homemade gadgets but my computer in not online so I generally use a computer at our local library for online stuff, so I'll be kind of scarce at times.

I certainly am highly impressed with all of the images and the apparent knowledge I have seen on this site! I look forward to seeing more as they come in!

Thank You!! :D

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Well howdy M8t :D Merv is a keen macro and nature shooter folks and I can remember a certain person wreaking an old 200mm lens ( I think it was) to get the front element out of it, to use as a macro lens :D, memory like an elephant Merv :wink:

Welcome Merv and just post when you feel like it, never any pressure here.

All the best Merv and great to see you my friend :D

Danny.

Post by Guest »

nzmacro wrote:I can remember a certain person wreaking an old 200mm lens ( I think it was) to get the front element out of it, to use as a macro lens :D, memory like an elephant Merv :wink:
Danny.
I'm very impressed!! I can hardy remember what I had for lunch :?: :?

Thanks a heap for the welcome, Danny! and I'll hunt for somethin' to post up in the next day or two, ya got my macro art wheel spinnin' again.

Really good to see ya m8t!! :D

Merv

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Hi ya Merv. :D Nice to see some other Carolina folks here. Welcome to the playhouse. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.