A missed macro opportunity!

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

MikeBinOKlahoma

A missed macro opportunity!

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Since I'm such a snake fan, I had to bring this to y'alls attention...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13104033/
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

You know Mike, tid bits like this are always interesting and sometimes funny but I could not imagine someone actually having made a movie about such things. :-k Snakes do not bother me as much as spiders. What would bother me about this situation is that the snake could have possibly jammed up the flight controls of the aircraft. It is a wonder that it didn't get wrapped around a control cable or two. A black snake in the cockpit, as long as he stayed put, would not alarm me too much. :lol: Thanks for the link to the article! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Yeah, I prefer to think that I wouldn't have freaked out and felt compared to wrestle with the snake in mid-air! Can't really know till it happens, though!
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)