My new Bird Buddy

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

S. Alden
Site Admin

My new Bird Buddy

Post by S. Alden »

I lost my cockatiel, Niki. It has been hard, but I got a new bird, a conure. His name is Buddy. He has a new cage and he was exploring and found his rooftop playhouse. He has a water dish up there and he decided it was a swimming pool and he went for a dip :lol: The picture is not the best, he moves fast when he swims and it was indoor low light conditions.

Here is Buddy when he is not all wet.

Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

:lol: :lol: That is one wet bird! :lol: :lol: But it is a great shot of him Sue. Wonderful details on the wet feathers I think. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Glad you still have something warm and feathery around to keep you company! :-) How do you take care of your birds when you travel?
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

I have someone that stays at the house and watches Buddy and my dogs. They are not left alone or anything.
Sue Alden
Administrator

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Actually, I asked a rather nosey question, I guess! :oops: I knew SOMEHOW they were being taken care of, as birds won't last long without it. I had thought maybe you took them with you!
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

It is ok Mike, I did not think nothing of it. I wished I could take Buddy with me, but the hotels do not like it and he would be alone at the hotel all day, as I could not take him to work with me. But I sure would love to do that :D
Sue Alden
Administrator