Zion National Park, Utah

Do you have a favorite location you like to photograph or collect specimens? Share these locations with your fellow members by submitting each location as a topic. You may submit one (1) location per day and illustrate each location with up to four (4) images. Please, follow the image posting guidelines in place in all of the other forums and galleries.
Charles Krebs

Zion National Park, Utah

Post by Charles Krebs »

What can you say, it's just a great place! My favorite time is the fall. It's an easy location to "work" as well. It can be as strenuous or easy as you wish. No lack of picture opportunities either way. The town of Springdale makes a good "base" if you are not into camping.

... if you want to see a few more pictures of Zion (and a few from nearby places) you can catch some at this link:
http://krebsmicro.com/ziongallery/index.html

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

A beautiful place and one I almost seen, but my trip out to Utah was cancelled. Maybe next year.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

I've been anticipating your post here Charlie and of course, as usual, I wasn't disappointed. :D Been through Utah once or twice and have seen some scenery such as this. Photographs really do it no justice in my opinion but yours come extremely close. 8) Seeing things like this in person, leaves one coming away with a great deal of respect for creation. That third photograph really conveys the magnificance of the area but that is my opinion of course. A wonderful place Charlie, thanks for the photographs. All of them excellent as usual! 8)
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.