Phyllium egs

Post your macro and close-up images in this gallery. You may post all subject types whether natural or unnatural, living or non-living.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

nephiliim

Phyllium egs

Post by nephiliim »

Hey folks,

Me Phyllium finally started laying egs. I named her Gaya, because she is the first one that's giving life, kinda silly eh? :oops:

Well anyway, I am proud to tell that she allready produced five egs so far, at a rate of about 3 per day. She flings the away at really high speed. It sounds like someone is throwing pebbles against my bedroom window.

It's not the best image,

But it shows size and texture, would like to make a few shots with a DSLR and a real macro lens once, so that I can create more DOF and better detail... just saving money and dreaming the dream :)

Hope you like it,
Comments and advice allways welcome,

All the best,

Tom Burger
Sometimes smaller is better!
*nodge nodge :D*

Comments and advice always welcome
My little website

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Good enough TomB, that's a pretty good sized egg for an insect to be hurling around. :D As for a dSLR, hang in there Tom. I have wanted one for quite some time now and finally after a couple of years I got it. When you hope for it and work for it you appreciate it and enjoy it a lot more. :wink: But hey, your doing a pretty good job for now as it is, keep it up! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.